03 September 2012

A question for my tech-enhanced readers. . .

UPDATE:  Problem solved.  I threatened my laptop with an exorcism and now the little "Sign In" thingie is back where it's supposed to be.  Go figure.  Thanks for the suggestions!


Up until yesterday I could sign into my blogger account from the blog itself.  The little "Sign In" link was on the top right hand side of my browser window.  Now, it's gone.  

Today, I went to my office and clicked on the blog and the little "Sign In" thing was right where it was supposed to be.

So, why does it appear on my office computer but not my laptop?  
___________________

Follow HancAquam and visit the Kindle Wish List and the Books & Things Wish List

Click on St. Martin and donate to the Dominicans!

4 comments:

  1. Could it be that you're already signed in on your laptop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. I always sign out before leaving the laptop.

      Delete
  2. Are you running an ad-blocker or something else that filters web content (e.g. ActiveX Filtering in IE?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:33 AM

    Try opening it using another browser and see what happens. Perhaps it's some option to be checked/unchecked on your Google/Blogger dashboard...updating your browser/Flash, etc. also may help...

    ReplyDelete