08 December 2011

A foray, nine books, & a long nap. . .

Made my first foray out into New Orleans this morning.

Where did I go?  The Cafe du Monde?  French Quarter?  St Louis Cathedral?  Nope. . .

I made a true Redneck Pilgrimage:  WalMart.  In fact, I went to two WalMarts b/c the first one was mostly a grocery store!  

Hey, Delta lost my luggage and I needed some. . .things.  'Nuff said.  Oh, the Wandering Bag arrived safe and sound about an hour ago.

There were several packages waiting for me when I got here last night.  Four books from my friend, Philip in Memphis.  Many thanks to you for your kindness!  Another book from Kathleen S. . .a book of poems I've been wanting for some time.  Thank you kindly.  And a big box of four books from St. Pius X Press!  I will be reviewing those books soon. 

Now, it's time to "catch up" on some sleep with a very Roman riposo.  I was wide awake at 3am this morning.  Ugh.  Not good.

Follow HancAquam & Check out my Wish List --------->

No comments:

Post a Comment