06 October 2011

Coffee Bowl Browsing

Palin isn't running. . .Deo gratis!  I like most of the things that make the Barracuda the whipping-girl of the MSM, but I can't imagine her as Prez.  I was cheering for the Fat Man. . .but he's out too.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs.  I remember the day in 1987 when Ole Miss got 50 Mac 512K's for our brand spanking new Writing Center--one of the first such centers in the U.S.  Unfortunately, we used our Mac's for Evil by teaching writing according to the Marxist theories of Pablo Freire.

A point by point response to the Occupy Wall St. demands.  His basic point is that these Rainbow-Unicorn delusionists utterly fail to understand human nature.  It looks to me like they want everyone in the U.S. to become subsidized full-time university undergrads majoring in Peace Studies. 

CCHD is still funding dubious lefty "community organizing" groups that explicitly oppose Catholic teaching.  Remember this when the plate comes around in November.

The Dallas Charter used as a tool of vengeance.  For all practical purposes, that's what it was designed to do.

The Mass is an infinitely malleable celebration designed by each succeeding generation of Catholics to satisfy contemporary needs. . .until we get it the way we want it then it's a fixed, unalterable text.


This is funny.  I don't know why.

Follow HancAquam & Check out my Wish List --------->

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:28 PM

    The fat man will do much good in NJ. Check out RP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:30 PM

    OMG! Paulo Freire known in the US...? What a shame for me... ;) And I bet the results from the "Pedagogy of the Opressed" weren't nearly as good as promised.

    ReplyDelete