A commenter (using a fake name, of course)* asks: "Do you ever preach a homily where you don't demonize someone?"
Odd question. But the answer is Yes!
I found these in about 45 seconds.
- Hear Elizabeth say to you. . .
- Do you believe that His word is fulfilled?
- Mary's Dangerous Yes
- Love is cruel, possessive, & easily angered
- Bold Lambs Among the Wolves
- Two mites, two scandals
- Can a King rule from a Cross?
- We must pray for death
* I didn't approve the comment for posting b/c it was less than charitable in tone and content. This is just the gist of it. . .__________________
Follow HancAquam or Subscribe ----->