20 October 2012

Back in the Big Easy. . .

Made it safely home from my visit with the OP Nuns of Mt Thabor. . .



L to R:  Sr. Maria, Sr. Anne, Sr. Joseph, Sr. Agnes, and Sr. Martin.



Had a great time praying, studying, and laughing with these holy women. 

Among the good discussions and good food. . .there was a rather unusual event:  at dinner on Thursday afternoon, eight young deer bounced passed the dining room window!  How do I know it was unusual?  It caused eight Dominicans to stop eating and talking for a whole five seconds!  :-)


I am looking forward to returning to Michigan and spending more time with the Mighty Nuns of Ortonville.
_____________

Follow HancAquam or Subscribe ----->

2 comments:

  1. What in interesting visit you must have had. How do you get to stay with them? Are you connected or a visitor - I'm rather curious about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red, the sisters invited me to give them a series of classes. We met twice a day. I stayed in their spiffy retreat house.

      Delete