15 November 2014

Five Abstracts: VIII

With the exception of Contemplata, these are all geometric color studies. . .meaning that I do not consider them complete and will likely recycle them. 

 Awash (18 x 24 framed canvas)

 Contemplata (16 x 20 canvas board)

 Discipleship (16 x 20 canvas board)

 Emmaus Road (16 x 20 canvas board)

 Feast (18 x 24 framed canvas)

The time-stamp is sideways b/c I discovered that my Crappy Little Camera takes a better picture that way. 
___________________________________

Follow HancAquam or Subscribe ----->

4 comments:

  1. Ohio Annie5:47 PM

    Holy Cow! Those are pretty. And good. Pretty good. Why do the two disciples in discipleship have their eyes blacked out? (joking). I wish I knew more about art. I do know about color though and I can see that you do too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.A., thank you muchly. I'm enjoying myself for sure.

      Delete
  2. These are BEAUTIFUL! The top one & the green one are my Favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sista, thank you! How many can I sell you? :-)

      Delete