11 July 2013

How many surrealists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

25 High-brow jokes.  This is my favorite:

18. Werner Heisenberg, Kurt Gödel, and Noam Chomsky walk into a bar. Heisenberg turns to the other two and says: “Clearly this is a joke, but how can we figure out if it’s funny or not?” Gödel replies: “We can’t know that because we’re inside the joke.” Chomsky says: “Of course it’s funny. You’re just telling it wrong.”
______________
 
Follow HancAquam or Subscribe and DONATE! ----->

2 comments:

  1. I like the coffee joke. The loaves of bread joke sounds like something I would actually do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished reading, Einstein and Religion, so #16 cracked me up. . .not that I understood a tenth of the physics sections in the book.

      Delete