28 June 2011

Update

Yes!  I'm still out here. . .

Reading/preparing for the two classes I'm teaching this summer is keeping me unusually busy.

The 20th Century Literature course is particularly time-consuming given that we've been reading several large modernist novels.  Now that we've moved into modernist poetry difficulty has replaced length as the principal challenge. . .though the novels pose their own difficulties.

I'm celebrating/preaching the Friday Mass at the priory.  So far, no invitations to celebrate a Sunday Mass have arrived.  

Next term will be much less hectic. . .at the very least, Coffee Bowl Browsing will return as a regular feature.

Follow HancAquam & Check out my Wish List --------->

1 comment:

  1. Fr. Shane Tharp11:30 AM

    If you want to drive to OK, and celebrate a weekend Mass in Spanish, I would be more than happy to host you.

    ReplyDelete