25 July 2014

Litanies, Novenas, and a Rosary

For all the new subscribers and visitors. . .

Check out my two prayer books!

Treasures Old and New: Traditional Prayers for Today's Catholics

and 


Both books contain adapted and original litanies, novenas, and other prayers. And both are available for Kindle.

The second book also contains an original version of the rosary, The Beatitude Rosary.  Using the traditional rosary structure, I composed the mysteries from the Sermon on the Mount.

This portion of the second book is also available separately as a booklet in English and Spanish: Beatitudes and Beads: Rosary Meditations on Blessedness.

________________________

Follow HancAquam or Subscribe ------>

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:23 PM

    (Using anonymous only because I don't have a google account).
    Would you be able to link it to a sales site that isn't amazon? I won't buy from that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking this question. . .and I share your view of amazon. I will try to find another site. For a month or two while I was in Rome, I used bookdepository, but I could never figure out how to configure a public wish list. Maybe B&N has a public wish list function. . .but I'm not sure any of these sellers are pure.

      Delete
    2. OK. . .I tried setting up a Wish List on B&N but there's no way for others to purchase books from the list. Oh well. You might look at the marketplace books on amazon. . .the money goes to these booksellers rather than amazon.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous10:03 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matheus10:07 AM

    Anonymous

    You don't need a Google account to post here; use either the "Anonymous" or "Name/URL" options on the "Reply As" menu below.

    Fr., why don't my comments show up here anymore...?

    ReplyDelete