21 August 2012

Back in the (academic) saddle again. . .

Finally!

I'm back behind a desk, in front of a board, and yapping away at a Captive Audience, i.e. students.

Yes.  I'm teaching again.  

This morning, classes will begin at Notre Dame Seminary here in Nawlins'.  The Academic Dean has thrown all caution to the wind and hired me to teach Intro to the Old Testament.

Please pray for me and my students as we begin a study of God's Self-revelation to His people, Israel, through His Law, His Prophets, and His Wisdom.

NB.  Pray also that the Holy Spirit will untie my tongue so that my dyslexia will not obstruct the proper pronunciation of all those ancient Hebrew names!  Oy vey.
___________________

Follow HancAquam and visit the Kindle Wish List and the Books & Things Wish List

Click on St. Martin and donate to the Dominicans! ----->

No comments:

Post a Comment