09 April 2012

Monday Fat Report

Not sure what to make of this. . .

I'm down to 318lbs.   That's a nine pound drop from last week.

Just to be sure, I weighed three times within an hour this morning.  All the readings were within a .2lbs. variance.

So. . .who knows?. . .whatever the reason, I'm grateful!  Your prayers are obviously working.

Fr. Philip Neri, OP
___________________

Follow HancAquam and visit the Kindle Wish List and the Books & Things Wish List

Click on St. Martin and donate to the Dominicans! ------->

6 comments:

  1. You probably burned the calories off during the Triduum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:57 PM

    Congratulations!!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to rain on your parade but when a similar thing happened to me it was because the scale had broken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:00 PM

    Make sure it says pounds and not kilograms. But either way you're a fine lookin' fella - substantial! Happy Easter, Father!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fr. Dismas, OP9:58 PM

    That's the number of soldiers in Gideon's army, IIRC.

    So you will conquer! So long as you lap your water like a dog, or something...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:22 PM

    I thank you for posting all this - even the weeks the numbers aren't going the way you want. My only experience losing weight has been postpartum - which is a much easier proposition.

    My husband is trying to lose weight and its very frustrating for me because I'm not seeing a difference and he's not doing what I would do - but it's his body and he is entitled to do things his way. Reading about your struggles so far helps me be patient with his.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete