10 February 2012

Misc. updates. . .

Why no homily yesterday?

We had a School Mass at 8.30am, and I usually preach to the kids w/o a text.  

I had another School Mass at Mt. Carmel Academy--also textless.

Fr. Michael is on vacation, so the links to the recorded Masses won't be updated for awhile.  I might start recording just my homilies again. . .once I find a digital voice recorder with a USB uplink.  The one I have doesn't use the mp3 format.  
___________________

Follow HancAquam and visit the Kindle Wish List and the Books & Things Wish List

Recommend this post on Google!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:55 PM

    Thanks for considering recordin homilies again, Fr.

    Regarding digital recorders, for whatever it's worth, back during the heyday of podcasting this one used to be the hot ticket.

    ReplyDelete