07 May 2009

Needing literary relief!

Having sent my own creative writing project off to be edited and prepared for publication, I returned to philosophy and theology. . .I was not expecting to miss the thrill of reading and writing creatively as much as I have!

I've updated the WISH LIST to include a series of anthologies that collect spiritual writing, short stories, and essays from the last few years. These anthologies always provide an excellent overview of what's going on in the literary world I miss so much. . .

Check 'em out! (Anyone wanna guess what I'm thinking my next book might be. . .?)

3 comments:

  1. FINALLY!! A book I can buy you that I think you'll use for PLEASURE READING instead of research.

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your next book will be about life - that which animates we humans in body and in soul...

    ReplyDelete