08 December 2007

Shameless Christmas Begging

Maybe I should put a pipe on my Christmas Wish List!


Even though I am the Poster Friar for Religious Introverts, no one has ever accused me of being shy. . .or subtle.

But I have an incredibly busy weekend ahead of me--three homily preps, six Masses, grading grad student papers, writing an exam for seniors and grads, reading Sir Gawain and preparing the Lit Trad final exam, usual priory stuff, and a load or two of laundry.

So. . .I'm just gonna ahead and embarrass my Mama and my Prior and rename the Amazon.com Wish Lists:

Fr. Philip's Christmas Phil & Theo (the usual philosophy and theology books) Lots of activity on this list lately. . .THANKS!!!

Fr. Philip's Christmas Poem & CD's
(poetry books, poetry CD's, and some music) Someone recently bought me Janis Joplin's essential hits. . .my heart is racing!!!

The Novices have an important pending request. When and if their request gets approval, I will direct my mendicant efforts to that project. For now, click, shop, and send with wild Christmas abandon!

:-) Fr. Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment