Way back in the 80's when I was a LibProt, I subscribed to the Door. The mag was quite literally a photocopied, hand-folded, black and white typed (yes, TYPED!) little rag that put me on the floor laughing every time.
Fair warning: if you don't have a sense of humor about religion. . .avoid this site at all costs. You will NOT be amused.
From the site:
Top 10 Reasons For Subscribing to The Wittenburg Door:
10. You can’t spell Wittenberg either.
9. You can’t tell the serious interviews from the real ones.
8. You want to become part of a grand tradition: the few, the proud, the theologically confused.
7. Because humor has coexisted with religion since Balaam conversed with his ass. (Numbers 23: 28-31)
6. You may go to hell if you don’t.
5. There are no dirty pictures (with the sole exception of the 1996 Polaroid of W.V. Grant’s bare ass, which is not to be confused with the ass in Numbers 23).
4. The only dirty words are safely hidden in King James verses (see repeated juvenile references to Numbers 23).
3. Your mother told you not to.
2. You can discover the only person in your town likely to go on a date with you (based on our demographic profile of roughly 1.8 readers per city).