10 November 2007

BREAKING NEWS!

The Angelicum

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I heard from my provincial tonight about my assignment for next year. . .

I will be moving to Rome to study philosophy at the Pontifical University of St Thomas (Angelicum). Upon completion of the required degrees, I will join the faculty and teach philosophy until assigned otherwise.

My thanks for all the prayers and please continue to pray for me and the Order as we preach the Good News!

Help me celebrate this good news by adding to my philosophy library! Click over to the PHILOSOPHY & THEOLOGY Wish List and send me a book to take to Rome! (cheesy grin) Trust me: these books will get a tremendous workout in Rome. . .

Fr. Philip, OP

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:19 AM

    Wonderful news...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Father!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let e be the first to yeah for you and the Order! And booo that you will not be in the US for a while. But I imagine this blog will be updated just as regularly.

    Congrats Fr. Philip

    Br. Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!

    Now you get to learn Italian and meet personally with Fr. Z!

    ...and serve as a tour-guide for the U of D bunch when they show up in Rome for a semester. Practice up on cat-herding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congratulations, Father.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated congrats. :-) You can teach them Romans to fry chicken, too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grudging congratulations. Great to see you'll be able to study in Rome, but sad to see you leave UD.

    ReplyDelete