06 September 2007

Cleaning House


Howdy folks! Starting today I am deleting a number of non-homily posts in order to make room for this year's crop of new homilies. Most of what I will be deleting are the cranky op-ed pieces written without the benefit of sufficient caffeine and sleep. Since I started adding pics to every post I have rapidly depleted my alloted blog space. . .basically, I'm running out of room and I don't want to jump to another blog provider b/c that's. . .well. . .that's technical, and it makes me crazy.

So, enjoy the homilies and check out the updated POETRY Wish List and the PHIL & THEO Wish List and send me something I can't live without!

:-)

God bless, Fr. Philip, OP

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:43 PM

    Just don't stop writing cranky op-ed pieces. Those are often thought provoking and challenging. I need to be confronted and challenged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to recycle your cyberbits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should just move the pictures to another location (flickr or something like it).

    ReplyDelete